Saturday, December 26, 2015

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Refortify The Castle #3


Hey guys! I've finally upgraded my Castle settlement. I intended to do this a long time ago, because I felt naked with just the default walls. I wanted it to be taller and enclosed, and now it is. I couldn't feel safer than ever! I LOVE IT! Haha.

This is not done yet. I have more to do here but as you notice, some of the wood textures are now giving that rainbow thing. It's probably because of the visual distance or probably I have exceeded or corrupted the thing because I expanded too much. Anyway, that rainbow texture is just happening when I'm viewing it from a distance. So far, no building disruption has occurred yet. And by that, I mean nothing seemed to be broken and everything is still in place, except for that texture.

Enjoy the 2 long videos. I live streamed them straight. But I got disconnected too long and YouTube had to split them up.

Videos






Screenshots















Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
20 floor building tour and dive here.
Increase Settlement Size here.
Make your own MOD - Run all commands at once here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!