Saturday, April 1, 2017

T22 Gaming Update 2017


Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted on this gaming blog of mine. I'm here to update you that, I won't be able to keep posting my gaming activities on youtube here. However, I will keep on posting updates regarding important details, guides, etc. here when it is needed. For more daily updates regarding my gaming activities, you can directly subscribe on my channel T22 Gaming Youtube Channel.

Now that I got a new gaming pc that can handle 1080p 60fps stream on Youtube, my gaming activities will be faster than me posting an update here on this blog. So, for important and major gaming highlights, I will post them here. Gaming guides will be posted here. And, everything worth noting in my gaming activity will be posted here. But common and daily streams will be just on my Youtube Channel. Hope, this information is clear.

Below is an embedded gaming live video. Click play to see if I am live or not.




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!