Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I'm Going To The Manila Major 2016!



Hello guys! I have booked my tickets just 3 weeks ago. I will be going there during the first 3 days of the event! With that, I will have the chance to find the players and casters and have a photo with them all! YAY!!! I will also take the chance to buy Dota 2 goodies!!! HAHAHAHA I'm super excited! I should pack my stuff now! :D

Below are the team invites. And, as usual, I will be rooting for my fave teams! HAHAHAHA EG, Alliance, Secret, OG, and Team Liquid :D



To those of you who didn't know, I went to ESL One Manila and had a meet and greet with TEAM SECRET! YAY! :D




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!