Monday, February 1, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #9














I finally got to the hardest document location in Baba Yaga's hideout! It took me at least 30 mins to get it. I almost gave up when I practiced and tried for 20 mins. I'm so glad I didn't immediately quit on it like I did last episode. Well on last episode, I did try for at least an hour to get to it. HAHAHAHA. Well, I did a little research on how to reach it, and I finally did! I have also finally completed the Soviet Installation map. Well, that was really difficult! So many mazes and all.

I'm now excited to complete the rest and continue on Lara's adventures!





Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!