Friday, February 5, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #12














































Sooooooooo! I just completed the Story! OMG!!!! I can't wait for the next game!!!! I WANT THEM NOWWWW!!! Hahahaha. This was quite a ride! It was amazing! Great game! GG! WP! AMAZING! I enjoyed it so much.... Absolutely great! BEST GAME EVER! LOL!! Now, I'm just totally being a fan-girl.

Okay, so here's the full on 5 hour episode of the ending and it's not all of that. I went back to complete the map and there were some amazing extra cut-scenes. Cut-scenes that would give hints to the next Tomb Raider game. Well, they kinda spilled the bean about the third game already. So, I'm basically excited.

REVIEW

I give this game an A. There are things they could expand and improve more. I felt that as a gamer. But, they did deliver as an action-adventure game. I loved that they respected the female gamers here. I felt it with this version of Lara Croft. No exaggerated boobs or ass or any sexy revealing outfits. They respected it to the whole new level. They introduced the proper and civilized way on how a woman should be. Her skills, her brains and her heart.. she should run as miss universe instead of tomb raiding. HAHAHA.

Now on things they could have expand, it would have been better if it was an open-world. And, I'm talking about the today's version of open-world-ness. I know they can't deliver like Fallout 4 or GTA 5, what they did is closer but it would have been even greater if they did. The story is linear though, it would have been nice if the player can choose what she'd do in the situation. But, I think that falls into a different game category. Oh well... My main concern was the ability to go to places like the full-on open-world thing... That's it.

Graphics were great too!!!! Although, with me simultaneously streaming my gameplay it did hurt my Bumblebee. I think I would need another graphics card for crossfire... HAHAHA....





Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!