Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #11













Here's to a very nice 5 hour and 30 minutes of collecting collectibles in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game! I have completed The Orrery, 99% on Geothermal Valley, and I have unlocked the Rotisserie Achievement on Steam. This is good! We can finally continue to our Path of the Deathless mission! I gotta love the story they have in store for us! I didn't spoil myself with any Xbox / PS videos out there. So, I'm super excited! Tomorrow, I will stream it live! For now, enjoy the tomb raiding!



Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!