Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cities: Skylines - Snowfall - First Look









My first look on Cities: Skylines - Snowfall DLC. It was fun and I was able to unlock some of the achievements. I will try to unlock the rest next streaming session. :D

Unlocked Achievements

  • Does My Bum Look Big In This?-Change Chirper look
  • Brrr!-Create a winter map in map editor
  • Get Your Snowshoes Ready!-Experience snowfall
  • Here's A Tram-Have one tram line active
  • I Love Trams!-Have 10 tram lines active
  • Are They Naked In There?-Have a Sauna in the city
  • It's Wintertime!-Change Chirper to a winter look
  • Speed up!-Boost 100 km of streets with
  • Road maintenance service


Pending Achievements

  • The Plowmaster-Have snowplows collect 2000000 units of snow
  • Singing In The-Experience rain
  • Foggy Weather-Experience fog




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
100% Achievement Guide here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!