Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC


Okay, I promised myself to buy this game on Steam Sale like for 75% Off. But, the PC reviews are insane! Now, I ended up Pre-purchasing the entire Deluxe version and I have pre-loaded everything! I AM SUPER EXCITED, I CANNOT STOP SCREAMING!

I still have to finish the campaign of my Call of Duty before I'll play this on YouTube livestream. But, I will definitely play this game on PC Release date!!!!

SHIT SUPER AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STORY!! I DIDN'T SPOIL MYSELF WITH ALL THE CONSOLE GAME VIDEOS. BUT, THANK YOU CONSOLE GAMERS FOR BETA TESTING FOR PC GAMERS! HAHAHAHAHAH







Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
Steam store page here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!