Sunday, January 31, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #6



























Okay so I just woke up from my almost 3 hour stream of the previous mission. I played the next mission and it was amazing. I enjoyed it so much. It was quite an unexpected journey. Big reveals were exposed and yes, my friend was watching while I was streaming and she got spoiled! HAHAHA.

Also, I had other viewers on my live stream and thank you for watching me! It was all new to me to have people watch me play. I had about 4 watchers and I didn't know what to do or say. And, I can't really talk since I have people on the next room sleeping because it's night time here.

Anyway, I finished the jQuery slider above. It now has a prev and next buttons. You can click the middle to enlarge the image. Thanks guys!





Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!