Friday, January 29, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #4

























Wow! So far, this has been my longest gameplay of the Rise of the Tomb Raider game. Wow wow wow. So action packed eye-candy game! I love it. The story, the twist, the possible love interest? Hmm. All packed in this one episode of my gamplay. Watch the video below to see what happens next.

It took me a very long time to figure out how to fast travel. And believe me or not, I still haven't figured it out! Bummer! HAHAHA. Anyhow, as the story progressed. I didn't really care anymore. I enjoyed it so much!

Also, thank you for watch my game while I was streaming it. It was really nice to have someone watch me play and stick with it till I ended it. See you guys next time!




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!