Friday, January 29, 2016

Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #1


Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Gameplay #1 is here! OMG! When the game release 3 hours before my work is even done, I was totally itching to play the game! I was super excited!!!! I couldn't concentrate at work!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Anyway, when I played the game, I took all the time to make the necessary settings on my Razer Peripherals. Of course, you can see that on my video below. Also, I was totally bitching about LARA CROFT! OMG!! I WAS TOTALLY FANGIRLING! The graphics was ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Plus, she's super gorg!!!! And the accent was stunning! HAHAHAHAHAH

Anyway, Lara is a fighter! She's a survivor. But, I keep on questioning her durability. How can she survive all those body smashing debris?!?! HAHAHAHA

Enjoy the video and screenshots below guys!



























Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!