Thursday, January 21, 2016

Comeback Video Announcements and X-01 Discovery


Hi guys, I'm back! After a very long time of not doing any blog or videos, I am finally back! YEHEY!

So, yesterday, I just received a package that contains my new microphone. The Blue Yeti USB Microphone. Then, I quickly subscribed to a new ISP. The video below will contain:

  • Announcement on Channel Contents.
  • Cities: Skylines - New Expansion reaction.
  • X-01 Power Armor Discovery

That's all! YAY! Also, here's the photo of my new microphone.







Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!