Friday, January 22, 2016

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Campaign #4


Okay, so let me start by saying this out loud: "WHAT THE FUCK HENDRICKS?!" Sigh. This guy. Is. Pain. He's so emotional. He's so over dramatic guy! He's so "super hero" ego. I hate him! I mean, why did my Character ever put up with his crap?!?! He's getting me killed!!!

I haven't posted any reactions to my blogs about this Campaign. But, now, I just couldn't help it but react! FUCKING HENDRICK IF ONLY YOU WERE NOT HOT I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU MYSELF! HAHAHAHAHAHA





Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!