Thursday, January 21, 2016

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Campaign #1


Hey guys! After buying this game on Steam Winter Holiday Sale on 2015, not that it was actually on sale, I have finally played the game! Spoiler alert: the game crashed at the end of the video! HAHAHAHA

Anyway, I realized have weird shooting skills. Like I said on my previous video (here), that I may be able to get the "god mode" on from Fallout 4, and I did. I just went in the middle of the war zone thinking I'm in "god mode". HAHAHAHA

Enjoy the campaign video below.





Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!