Sunday, January 17, 2016

Blog Update January 2016

Hi guys, I've been out lately. But, don't worry. I will go back to streaming and uploading guides soon! I'm just waiting on some packages and ISP deals! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week, I will try the post-paid LTE Sim Card that my friend suggested me. Because, apparently applying for Fibr requires some blood money for the corrupt workers of such company.

Also, I am waiting on my new microphone that I ordered on ebay. I know that my mic is not strong enough and I just bought a Blue Yeti Microphone. And I'm super excited because I hear it's bigger that a D. LOL! Just Kidding.

Anyway, I have a lot of guides to make for Fallout 4. And, I have a lot of Dota Rank videos recorded here. I will make them as soon as I got things in place in terms of my ISP.

Another thing is, DOTA 2 MANILA MAJOR has been announced and I'm super excited. As you all know, I am going to the ESL ONE MANILA as a VIP and I have already booked my plane tickets. No hotels yet though but, I'll get to it quickly. I just hope MANILA MAJOR announces date and sells ticket before February because, I'm hoping to get plane ticket sales!!! HAHAHA I will definitely post pictures and videos soon! YAY!

That's all for this month.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!