Sunday, December 20, 2015

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Refortify Graygarden - Part 2


Hi guys, I'm back with Graygarden settlement. This time, I was able to complete this settlement! I truly enjoyed this settlement. The space it gives me. The creativity, I got to play with. And, the style I was able to pull on this one was amazing.

Indeed, I hated the rocks area. But with the concrete foundation, I was able to ignore those and build a reliable building beneath the wrecked bridge or highway. So many levels of floors, That, I got confused on what to put in those areas.

Anyway, enjoy the boring long video and some screenshots below.


Video





Screenshots

















Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
20 floor building tour and dive here.
Increase Settlement Size here.
Make your own MOD - Run all commands at once here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!