Monday, November 30, 2015

Let's Play Fallout 4 - Refortify Oberland Station


Hi guys, this episode is the product of my live stream yesterday, in case you missed it. So yeah, concrete walls?! In Oberland Station?! HAHA YES! Why not?! Lol. Now that I figured out a way to increase settlement size in console command, I can do anything I want now.

Also, in this video shows some of my OCD moments with cable management of the power lines and my irritation on some of the annoying building stuff. Haha




Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
Increase Settlement Size here.
Make your own MOD - Run all commands at once here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!