Wednesday, November 11, 2015

How many Cims can you fit in 1 tile? (Cities: Skylines After Dark)


I was making maps to create a grid City in my next YouTube gaming live stream. I ended making 2 different maps in the very end. I tested them and was able to fill up 1 tile. Both maps are now available in the Workshop for download, the T22 Rockdale Plains and the T22 Desert Plains. Links are provided below.

For the Rockdale Plains, I was able to fill it with up to 15K Cims. It was super fun to build a grid city! Yeah, but I got bad traffic with it. I still have to learn more about the roads.




For the Desert Plains,  I was able to expand the city up to 13K Cims but I wasnt able to build the land across the river because it's too little to fit a town.



There you have it. I got to fill it up to more than 10k Cims! I got to to expand my Desert Plains city to 60K+ Cims in grid style, but that will be in another post!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
T22 Rockdale Plains map here.
T22 Desert Plains map here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!