Monday, November 16, 2015

Cities Skylines: After Dark - Stage Plaza and Swim Club 4x4 Parks


Hi guys, one of the reasons that I have been out for a week now because, I have been obsessing about game assets in Cities: Skylines. I've been learning how to import 3D models to the game and now that I did, I'm introducing these 2 assets I have personally designed, modeled and created. They are now available in Steam workshop, links are provided below.

For the stage Plaza, I noticed the hang-around circle in the asset editor and when in game, these people just gather around it, doing whatever they do. But, I decided to add a stage to it, but actually no one is using it. It's just like a concert park where the people are hanging around below it. Now, I didn't put anything in front of the stage, just some lovely lightnings, no microphones or speakers or chairs, just a plain stage. It's purely for aesthetic purposes.




Now, I have been wanting to put a very large swimming pool in parks but the current pools in the Props are too tiny. This pool is 2x1 size around a 4x4 park. Also, enjoy the cool blue water texture.



I have more in mind and not just for parks, so stay tuned. I'll be live streaming the game soon once this obsession of mine subsides. :D

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!

LINKS
Stage Plaza here.
Swim Club here.

SUBSCRIBE
Blog: T22 Gaming
YouTube Channel: T22 Gaming
YouTube Gaming Live: T22 Gaming Live
Google+ Page: T22 Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Cheers!